You can have your plans online and accessible to all approved stakeholders; Our system includes the facilities for your SEN team to:
- Have your education health and care plans all accessible at the same time by social workers, supervisors, teachers, schools, carers and anyone you nominate as a stakeholder.
- Make private or public notes on the file and upload supporting documents.
- Show agreement of all items / actions negotiated,
- End lost letters or pages misplaced in files.
- Keep all actions audited for your compliance.
- Be confident of the highest security and GPDR compliant. The use of cloud has been approved in the UK by Department of Health and Social Care
- Receive an automatic notification of any change in the plan.
The template sections below will be available on opening a new file. They are then individualised and additional supporting documents uploaded.
Section A: The views, interests and aspirations of the child and their parents, or of the young person
Section B: A description of the child/young person’s special educational needs
Section C: Child/young person’s health needs
Section D: Child/young person’s social care needs
Section E: The outcomes we want for the child or young person
Section F: The special educational provision needed to achieve these outcomes
Section G: Health provision
Section H: Social care provision
Section I: The name and type of educational placement for the child/young person. Please note these details are not in a draft plan, only in the final plan.
Section J: Identifies the funding for the special educational provision
Section K: Lists the advice and information gathered during the EHC needs assessment
Eliminate mistakes and track the history of every collaboratively developed document from start to finish.
- Used in conjunction is the Trokt Tracker App which may be used for social workers, fostering, property, or any tasks the Council manages
Features of the platform are the
- ability to quickly and easily add all stakeholders to an issue
- open and transparent consultation and negotiation among all parties
- relevant documents and information in one place and available to every one at the same time
- real time status of the approval process showing the progress made to-date
- robust evidence of what has been agreed throughout the process
- by transparent and efficient decision making and resolution for all stakeholders
- include reducing the risk of errors and miscommunication
- by creating a robust and easy to manage version control of all documents and relevant notes
- through empowering all stakeholders in an inclusive decision making process
- due to reduced potential for perceived discrimination
- by easy reference to decisions and amendments already made as an agreement is processed through to conclusion