Trokt UK is a cloud-based platform that enables you to communicate clearly and effectively with all of your stakeholders. Whether it is negotiating an agreement with a contractor or a resident reporting an issue, Trokt provides an open and manageable flow of communication.
Trokt UK enables:
- your residents to report issues using the Trokt Tracker app on their phone or a web form from any computer
- staff reporting and updating workplace health and safety or award conditions issues
- tracking of reported issues and be sent email alerts to keep them fully updated
- individual issue reporting by staff to their line manager.
- Group input into decisions impacting on council matters.
- Conflict resolution management between the Council and residents.
- ability to quickly and easily add all stakeholders to system. accounts, legal, maintenance, GM, Supervisors.
- open and transparent consultation and negotiation among all parties.
- all relevant documents and information in one place and available to every one at the same time.
- real time status of the approval process showing the progress made to-date.
- Robust evidence of what has been agreed throughout the process.
- transparent and efficient decision making and resolution for all stakeholders.
- reduces the risk of errors and miscommunication.
- creates a robust and easy to manage version control of all documents and relevant notes.
- empowers all stakeholders in an inclusive decision making process.
- reduced potential for perceived discrimination.
- easy reference to decisions and amendments already made as an agreement is processed through to conclusion.